Friday, October 19, 2012

First Haircut

We have been contemplating giving Macu a haircut. The heat spell has not left LA even though it supposed to be fall.  Macu can get really sweaty and since he has long hair, it is not really comfortable. I have been researching kiddie salons so we can get Macu's hair properly cut.  One lazy Sunday though, DH suddenly had the bright idea to do it himself. I just heard razors in the den and I came running to see what's going on.  When I got there, half of Macu's hair was already shaved off!  So I let DH go ahead and finish the job.


I kinda like the end result.  It definitely doesn't bother Macu anymore and I like the mohawk style. lol. Its a little uneven though, so I think we should go to a proper salon next time.  But not bad for the first try Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment