Sunday, October 21, 2012

Letters to Macu 1


My dear Macu,

It was a Saturday and we were all alone in the house.  Daddy had to work. So did Grandma Norma. Tito JB is out with his friends and we have the house all to ourselves.  You just woke up from your nap and was extra cranky.  We hung out in the backyard and watched Shot, our dog for a while.  I had to take you inside because you want to start running around and I'm still not sure if Shot wants to just play with you or eat you.

Once inside, you started getting antsy and started making a mess.  I decided to bring out the bubble machine to make you pass the time.  Boy were you so amazed! I'll never forget the look on your face as soon as the bubbles started to surround you.  You were in your own world.  I want to remember this moment forever.  I wish you'll always be this happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment