Friday, October 26, 2012

Pancit Palabok

It's DH's off today and I promised him I was going to cook for him.  Usually, MIL would cook for us through the weekdays but she goes to work from Thursday to Saturday and we are left to fend to ourselves.  That means either drive thru / take out food, canned goods, or instant noodles. Since I've been pregnant with my little jelly bean, I've been tired lately which means less initiative for me to cook.

I was so excited, I headed straight to the kitchen as soon as I got home.  Halfway through though I felt dizzy and needed to lay down. DH stepped in and followed my instructions until I felt better to continue.  I was planning on cooking palabok and calamari but didn't have the energy to work on the squid.

I followed this recipe.


It got the thumbs up from DH. It actually reminded me of my fave palabok from this vendor in Constancia St. Sampaloc from my childhood days. Ahh nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment