Monday, August 13, 2012

First Post!

Today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary!  How apt that I start off this new blog on such an occasion.



This was us 10 years ago.

High School

Five years ago, I married my high school sweetheart in Las Vegas, Nevada.  It was a simple ceremony but having our family and friends made it a special event. 
08.13.07


Almost 4 years later... God gave us this little munchkin.
And our lives have never been the same.

My DH is not the typical romantic-surprise-you-with-chocolates-flowers-jewelry type of guy.  He is very practical lol. We both have work today so we celebrated our anniversary over the weekend.  So how did we celebrate it? Watch out for my next post.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging!
    belated happy anniv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I hope you don't mind ni-link ko blog mo sa sidebar. :) your amongst the blogs that inspired me to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete