Friday, August 17, 2012

Macu's First Birthday Carnival - Invite and the Birthday Boy's Outfit

I have always wanted to document the prep for Macu's 1st Birthday. A lot of work have gone into this party and I really just want to showcase it haha. We have always enjoyed going to the Fair.  Every year, we make sure to go to the OC County Fair and LA County Fair.  So we decided to do a Circus/Carnival Theme for Macu's first brithday.  So of course, first things first -- the invites.  I downloaded a Circus packet from www.etsy.com and just designed it in Photoshop Elements.



I then had it printed at Costco at $0.13 each copy.  For about 50 pieces it only came out to $6.50. Not bad! If I ordered it online it, would have cost more than that.


***

The birthday boy wore a white button down white shirt and clip on tie from Burlington Coat Factory.  It actually came in a suit set. Pero striped ang vest and pants. Di keri ni mother so I ditched those.  I got these cute suspenders in Amazon and the pants are his old pants from Gap.  Doesn't he look adorable!?

Photo courtesy of Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment