Sunday, August 26, 2012

Macu's First Birthday Carnival - Favors, Prizes, etc.

The den is the main hub for people who wanted to escape the heat. We set up the prize table, candy bar, favors table and photobooth here.  I also made a mini video of Macu's pics and short clips for people to watch.



The pinwheels were made by Christian and I.
I bought the letters from the Dollar Store.

I made a banner with pictures for every month up to 11 months.

Favor boxes are again from Oriental Trading. Inside are small toys, candies, and stickers. 
I made the tags.

Instead of the usual photo frame where guests sign and put their message for the birthday celebrant, I thought of the fingerprint guestbooks that are currently on trend for weddings.  Of course I had to tweak it a bit to get the Carnival theme in there.  I scoured online to find a vendor for this.  It is quite expensive.  I think for the size I wanted, it will cost me about $100 not including the stamp pads and pens.  So I went to good ol' Michaels and bought the supplies.  Good thing my co-worker Alex is a great artist. He did the drawing and voila! Instant art.  We can hang it in our house as a reminder of our baby's first birthday!

With just a few thumbprints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment